- Importing images into Lightroom
- Organising images and folders
- Understanding the Lightroom interface
- Shortcuts to save you time
- Understanding the pros and cons of different file formats
- Working with collections
- How to use your histogram when editing your images
- Creating virtual copies and non-destructive editing features
- Become proficient applying both global and Local adjustments
- Working with presets
- How to sharpen images and reduce noise
- Applying adjustments to multiple images
- Merging photos
- Applying gradient and radial features
- Retouch and healing tools
- Make your images “Pop”
And so much more.
- Access to a laptop/table AND PC (using the Photoshop/Lightroom software takes substantial memory which slows the speed of the Skype connection – hence two devices are required.
- Basic computer skills
- Lessons are conducted via Skype, so have this software installed (it’s FREE)
- Decent internet connection
- A microphone, so you can communicate with me
- Adobe Lightroom software (obviously!)
How the sessions work:
- Step 1 : Select the hours you require, and the date/time slot that works for you.
- Step 2 : Click “Book Now” and proceed to checkout.
- Step 3 : Once payment is completed you will receive a confirmation email with our Skype details.
Please add us to your contacts.
And that is it.
Cost: AUD$40 per hour
- No cash refunds will be given.
- In the event a student does not attend (or misses) a booked lesson no refund nor alternative date will be given. In this case a new lesson will need to be booked.
- No refunds will apply to cancellations less than 48 hours prior to scheduled lesson.
- Lessons cancelled within 48 hours can be re-scheduled.
- In the event of a cancellation by Wild Artistic a full refund will be offered or you can choose to re-schedule.